I have been with the Capistrano Unified School District for 15 years. I have taught Spanish I through Spanish IV AP throughout those years. I was on the planning committee for SJHHS. This year I am teaching Spanish I and Spanish II. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Spain Trip 2009-2010
Writing, Audio, Video Workbook Information
We are no longer selling Prentice Hall Realidades Writing, Audio, and Video Workbook. If you wish to purchase one, you may do so through Amazon.com. ISBN #0-13-036007-4 for Level 1 (Spanish I) or ISBN #0-13-036008-2 for Level 2 (Spanish II).
Please note that the Constitution of the State of California requires that we provide a public education to you free of charge. Your right to a free education is for all school/educational activities, whether curricular or extracurricular, and whether you get a grade for the activity or class. Subject to certain exceptions, your right to a free public education means that we cannot require you or your family to purchase materials, supplies, equipment or uniforms for any school activity, nor can we require you or your family to pay security deposits for access, participation, materials, or equipment.
What does it take to earn good grades?
Which student are you? Which student are you working to become?
Characteristics of an “A” Student
· Consistently does more than what is required (practices language outside classroom frequently)
· Always participates in class discussions (raises hand consistently/comes to class prepared)
· Is enthusiastic and interested in the class and class materials
· Work is neat, complete, and turned in on time
Characteristics of a “B” Student
· Does more than what is required (practices language outside the classroom occasionally)
· Carefully follows all directions
· Is usually enthusiastic and interested in the class and class materials
· Always does homework
Characteristics of a “C” Student
· Class requirements are met (rarely practices language outside classroom)
· Asks for help and is willing to make corrections
· Usually does homework