Spanish I Period 2 and 4 Update
Dear Parents and Guardians,
My name is Hallie Naber and I am a graduate student at UC Irvine pursuing my teaching credentials in Spanish. I wanted to inform you that this semester I am taking over as lead teacher for Spanish I under the expert guidance of Mrs. Tong. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via SchoolLoop by using Mrs. Tong’s contact information.
I have been with the Capistrano Unified School District for 16 years. I have taught Spanish I through Spanish IV AP throughout those years. I was on the planning committee for SJHHS. This year I am teaching Spanish I and Spanish III. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spain Trip 2009-2010
What does it take to earn good grades?
Which student are you? Which student are you working to become?
Characteristics of an “A” Student
· Consistently does more than what is required (practices language outside classroom frequently)
· Always participates in class discussions (raises hand consistently/comes to class prepared)
· Is enthusiastic and interested in the class and class materials
· Work is neat, complete, and turned in on time
Characteristics of a “B” Student
· Does more than what is required (practices language outside the classroom occasionally)
· Carefully follows all directions
· Is usually enthusiastic and interested in the class and class materials
· Always does homework
Characteristics of a “C” Student
· Class requirements are met (rarely practices language outside classroom)
· Asks for help and is willing to make corrections
· Usually does homework